Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Boxing Gyms In Toronto

Pathetic Ordinary

Here is a song by Alesana from the album On Frail Wings Of Vanity And Wax

Pathetic Ordinary :

Translation :

usually Poor

you looking for me home in my dreams
I see her silhouette through autumn landscapes dance of golden light
see in my dreams

your gentle eyes through my tortured soul
let them any hope for fantasy disappear
Because I gave her to prove myself, to let them see the

blunted eyes
awake as her selfish words from their mild lips
Still raining I kiss her silken skin

Cold air takes my breath
foolish agony fills my lungs as I try to get her to confess I
... I troubled myself
by the howling wind, on my knees, I cry
.... Listen to me ...

I break raining on her silence about the secret love
blood soaked feathers down my wingless angel
broken it falls gracefully from the sky
on arms waiting .... waiting arms

Cold air takes my breath
foolish agony fills my lungs as I try to get her to confess I
... I troubled myself
by the howling wind, on my knees, I cry
.... Listen to me ...

foolish agony fills my lungs as I try to call her to wake up dull
eyes at the sound of my voice when I call after her
In dreams I've seen her silhouette dance in the autumn in the golden light
in my dreams ...


interpretation :



First, again, the Greek myth behind the whole. The two main characters are Hades and Persephone .
Hades was madly in love with Persephone . But since he would know that your mother Demeter not permit, he asked Zeus (his brother and father Persephone) whether he should marry her. Zeus knew Allow Demeter that never would. So he replied diplomatically . He could refuse the request affirmative neither. Therefore decided to Hades to Persephone kidnap. When she was picking flowers one day be opened to the floor and Hades abducted her. Demeter became so angry that the plant growth on earth stopped. Zeus and Hades agreed with the Persephone each half a year in the world and lived for half a year on Earth. Persephone showed their fate and meanwhile was goddess of the underworld.


Now for the interpretation of the text.

"They seek me home in my dreams I see her silhouette through
autumn landscapes of golden light dancing
In my dreams,"

Here is the first clear the lyric I is a "he." (We go by the rule of trying to connect without anyone too close). He often dreams of a woman whose shadow he sees in his dreams. He sees them dance, and fortunately for and grace is. "You are looking for me home " says the lyric "I want him to appear regularly.

"Her soft eyes see through my tortured soul
they all hope to be fantasy disappear
Because I have given it to prove myself, to let them see the"

In the first sentence is clearly that she feels ignored him and not the same for him. Your eyes see right through him. He fantasizes probably more about what it would be if it dealt with it would be. However, you can "Blank view", which concerns him, his fantasies disappear because he knows is from the two never a couple.
The last line would I so interpret that he has already confessed to her his love. He says he has already given her the hope to prove in order to make them see that. He wanted to know what he thinks so. For that he needs her but in what kind have always shown what he feels for her.

" jaded eyes awake as her selfish
words from their lips mild
Still raining I kiss her silken Skin "

Here I am not sure that truncated eyes are probably of him. For he describes above, even as your eyes gently. And your lips as mild.
It is clear, she says she has no interest . His eyes are dull, because he has something probably experienced before, that a woman gives him a basket.
However, he dreams of it more as he kisses her. Perhaps this is also the complete three lines a dream?


"Cold air takes my breath
foolish agony fills my lungs as I try to call her to
I Confess it ... I troubled myself
by the howling wind, on my knees, I cry
.... Listen to me ... "


The entire chorus is probably a kind of dream or illusion.
The cold air in my view after a fright interpret . It is the fear of the reaction when she confesses his love.
foolish interpret I here free of its importance as laughable . For him it is laughable he just can not brings out. It evaluates Face it yourself.
Actually it's a little thing because he wants only to listen to him. to say this, but it is incredibly difficult.
"I am frightened I even said, "here he was scared before he will do anything to their attention win. At the same time but it is so difficult for him this whole situation makes him sick. He sees himself on his knees. presents them as a kind of deity platform but rain unattainable .

"I break in their silence about the secret love
blood soaked feathers down my wingless angel
broken it falls gracefully from the sky at arm
waiting .... waiting arms "

here reached its high point of the text.
He remembers how it all with it. How much he suffers from the fact that they do not perceive it and he other hand, often by their dreams and his thoughts can not distract from it. And then
happened. He describes them as angels. Which is indeed the highest form of perfection . At the same time, however, it is raining " blood soaked feathers" which has the meaning that you they will be blamed for his condition and his decay. He says that she is still beautiful. However, she is waiting for arms that they catch. She waits in vain.

"foolish agony fills my lungs as I try to call her to wake up dull
eyes at the sound of my voice when I call after her
In dreams I've seen her silhouette dance in the autumn in the golden light
in my dreams ... "And here

interpret I foolish not to be ridiculous but as absurd / unreasonable / inappropriate, he notices that there is no sense you doing to get to. His own eyes open as he heard his own voice for her. word He literally opened his eyes. Now it is important to recognize that he speaks in the past . The boy seems to be healed.

Thank you for your opinion and Help:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment