Friday, July 3, 2009

One Piece Califa Nuda

Hello first, I am the Music Artist.

What I'm doing here is described in soon, I am going to translate songs and "free" interpretation.

is important that lie with the respective artists all rights into it and all I interpret my personal opinion equivalent.
All information without guarantee.

You know a song that you like to have interpreted then want to bring it on! However, it should be English because German are mostly self-explanatory.

Why does he do that shit? Because this shit is personal advantage for me because I so do not lose my English and I want all people including the checking, what do they give the chance to understand them.

All lyrics are copyrighted by their respective owners.Der does not claim ownership Music Artist to any lyrics, nor do we vouch for their authenticity. Essentially,


Lg Euer MusikInterpret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment